Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stop Those Credit Card Offers

Lately, I have been getting way too many credit card offers. While this may be sign of my credit score building up, I do not appreciate having to tear up each and every offer into pieces. Time is precious. Maybe I am overreacting, but I would not want someone opening an account in my name... So, I was really happy to find this website of the FTC. It has instructions on how to unsubscribe from the offers of credit cards and insurance using the OptOutPrescreen.com website. You should give it a try! :)

2 comments:

Moll moll said...

Ellie! You need to blog more often. Your posts are adorable :-) And thanks for the excellent suggestion!

Ellie said...

Molly, I am glad you stopped by. No one reads this blog (but perhaps that's because I never write in it), but then again, I don't write because no one reads, haha... I think your blog is awesome too!