Thursday, March 6, 2008

God Makes Ice Look Awesome

Before coming to Erie PA, I never saw rain freeze as it falls down. And I always wished I could see that. One thing I didn't know though, was that the rain would be very cold and everything (understand EVERYTHING) would become slippery, cold, and wet.
One of these freezing rains came this Tuesday. And contrary to what i expected, I was complaining about the weather. This was the second time this year when I happened to be on duty, had to walk outside till 11.30 p.m., while getting this sleet.
Now I actually like the results - everything covered with pure ice. How beautiful the nature looks... I took my camera for a walk (and a friend too) and so we spent good 20 minutes in the snow and ice beauty. God made the ice look great!
This whole story reminds me of how sometimes I wish for things to be different, things to come, or things to go. Then God makes one of my wishes come true. I complain about the changes not knowing what they are for, but in the end, God always makes changes so that we all could experience how much He loves us every day.

No comments: