Friday, June 6, 2008

Ce Que J'ai Appris...

So far I have learned: (list to be modified as I will learn new skills)

1. to eat and intestine filled with something and actually finish the meal.

2. to eat green liver of some unspecified animal

3. to use my laptop as an underwear dryer

4. t0 take pictures with an umbrella in one hand, bag in the second, and camera in the third

5. that not only Washington State can get 14+ days with no sun

6. to drink a small beer in two hours

7. to write the longest e-mails to my friends whom I miss a lot

8. to travel using 6 different lines of Paris metro in one day (intentionally, just in case you wondered :)

9. how to say in French "Can you ride a broomstick?" (Connaisez-vous comment conduir un
manche a balai?)

10. that B-O-T-T-O--------------------M is not a French word

11. that (according to one of the songs) the French strive to free themselves from standing in the
line for the bathroom

12. to eat cow cheeks (yet I could not hide the look in my face - unfortunately)

No comments: