Friday, June 6, 2008

Ma famille

Hello,
I hope that all of you are very excited to hear about my adventures in the exciting country of France. Well, I came here two weeks ago on Saturday and it has not stopped raining since then.
I live in a host family with two children of ages 7 and 11 on 15 Chemin de l'Epitaph ( just in case you wanted to send me a postcard or something :)
I have also this crazy housemate who lives across the hallway, Randi from Oklahoma. She is the first real Cherokee I have ever met!
Clothes here don't dry, food specialties are very "special", pastry is amazing, and I am waiting to get my "french fifteen" soon.
I'll try to show you some pictures here and there, but with the weather situation..... my camera doesn't want to go out that much. Talk to the machine... ;)

No comments: